Father’s Day is celebrated worldwide to recognize the contribution that fathers and father figures make to the lives of their children.
From your very first memory, your dad has been an important, special part of your life. He is the person who guided you through your first bicycle ride, helped create your science projects, and gave you the push you needed to chase your dreams. No matter how many miles or weeks separate you, you know that your dad will always be one of your best friends and greatest supporters.
You love your dad more than anything in the world and Father’s Day is an opportunity to tell your dad how much you appreciate him. New dads, old dads, granddads, dads-in-law, stepdads, serious dads, goofball dads…There must be a million fatherly types out there, and without a doubt, there are at least that many reasons to honor them on Father’s Day.
And today is a good opportunity to get to know your father better. We sure that you have a lot of questions you want to ask your dad and your dad have a lot of stories to tell you about his life. Here we prepared some questions which we want to ask our fathers. Share in comments or in our facebook with stories of your father. We would love to hear it!
- What is your full, legal name?
- Do you have any nicknames?
- What did your parents call you?
- Where did you grow up?
- Were you a good student in a school?
- What is your favorite childhood memory?
- What is your favorite tradition from childhood?
- What was your favorite childhood toy?
- Where did you go on your first date?
- What was your first job?
- What is your favorite holiday?
- What is the funniest thing that ever happened to you?
- What is your best characteristic?
- What has been your greatest life lesson?
- What do you feel is your greatest success?
- What is your biggest fear?
- What is the most difficult thing you’ve had to overcome?
- If there is one thing you wish to accomplish in your lifetime, what is it?
- If you could give me one piece of advice, what would it be?
Share with us stories of your father in comments bellow or on our facebook. We would love to hear it!