Have you ever noticed that when using Zapya to transfer huge files or a lot of data, the transfer would stop when your device’s screen turns off? When the device screen goes off, this typically occurs because the connection established before the transfer between devices is broken; this interference is caused by the connection being broken as a result of network changes.
We at Zapya want you to have the greatest experience possible when connecting with peers to transfer crucial files, thus we respectfully ask that you keep your screen on when transferring and wait until the transfer is over before closing the app. In addition, we would like to guide you on how to give your screen more on time following the next steps:
For Android devices:
- Open Settings.
- Tap Display.
- Tap Sleep orScreen timeout.
- Select how long you want your Android smartphone or tablet screen to stay on before turning off due to inactivity. The change will take effect immediately.
For iOS devices:
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Scroll down and tap Display & Brightness.
- In the Display and Brightness settings, tap Auto-Lock.
- Choose the amount of time you want your screen to stay on after you last touch your iPhone. Your options are 30 Seconds, anywhere from one to five minutes, and Never. If you choose Never, your screen will stay unlocked and awake all the time, unless you manually turn it off by pressing the Side button.
Now you can enjoy the fastest and easiest way to transfer files!